Often leaders know their team can be more effective, but they aren’t sure how to achieve this objective.
They observe the individual team members being so busy getting work done that they don’t stop and think, “How can we, as a team, work smarter together?” This is where BONSAI® can help. Our team building retreats:
- Increase camaraderie through a positive, uplifting experience
- Build engagement by solving real problems (like removing obstacles to higher performance)
- Increase the emotional intelligence of the individuals and group
- Increase effective collaboration
- Identify opportunities to leverage individual and team strengths (and address any weaknesses)
Teams focusing on strengths every day have 12.5% higher productivity
We are unique in that we:
so it is meaningful and exciting whether our audience includes scientists, executive team members, or front-line supervisors with little or no college education.
at retreats versus artificial training scenarios. We believe time away from the office needs to be focused on value-adding activities so you accomplish two things at once (learn a skill and solve a real challenge).
to understand the complex dynamics of the strengths and how to form team superpowers so 1+1 = 3.
to provide business and leadership advice during the discussions.
to help ensure value is captured long term. We’ll suggest how to keep the material top of mind and integrated into daily operations.
We have successfully worked with small executive teams to department heads to large groups of 30-50 members. Although the content for each was different, typical sessions run from 3-6 hours.